Saturday, September 11, 2010

critique 250 words

My circles were medium extreme circles not to big not to small just right.My creativity for my circles were
unique and different from other students in the class. I had my own style for my circles. I colored stayed n the lines.  I had a few symbolic circles some of them had weird  design on them like aliens made them like the movie signs.  they were crazy circles that made sense. One of the circles were the same design that the myans made B.C. I knew what i was doing for continueous circles. I knew right away what i wanted my circles to be. my mind was already set and ready to go to work. I looked like i was into the project. I was having so much fun with the circle project. My circles were in a symetrical  straight line. There were a few that i started in the middle of the 6 by 6,and were in a straight line to begin with. But they were still weir circles i had in a straight line.My circles  were the opposite  of organic and very straight. I don't know what that means but i guess it means that again they were very unique circles. They were different. My circles are a eye catcher. the straight circles lines that i ever seen before. I had very fun with project never even thought i can make circles in different ways . I enjoyed studying circles to expand my mind for me begin in animator for my future.

No comments:

Post a Comment